Noisy Bellyrolls?

Letizia

Does anyone else experience this?

When I do belly rolls my belly makes A LOT of noise! I am afraid that other people can hear it. I am very careful about what I eat, although I have noticed that it is not as bad on a full stomach. I have searched through the Forum, but couldn't find anything on this subject.

It sounds like I need a plumber! :lol:

Farasha Hanem

I'm sorry, I've never heard of anyone having this problem. Does your belly ever feel uncomfortable, distended, or, ummm, gassy whenever you try to do bellyrolls on an empty stomach? Have you tried any over-the-counter products to help alleviate it?

Letizia

Nope, no discomfort, it sounds like water gurgling. I drink alot of water, but not so much that this should be happening all of the time. It is extremely weird! I don't have as much trouble on a full stomach, and this I only know because I started practicing after a big meal to strengthen the muscles.
:rolleyes:
Oh, this is sooo embarrassing!

Amanda (was Aziyade)

Ha!! Mine does that, depending upon how empty my stomach is. Don't worry about it -- nobody will EVER be able to hear it over the music! LOL. I thought I was the only one. :)

Letizia

Whew! I am so glad I am not the only one, it was becoming hard to concentrate with all that gurgling and swishing going on.

Glad to know I am normal, relatively speaking that is.:dance:

Rue Sailmana

Got the same problem once in a while ;) When drinking too much water, or eating the wrong things (I can't handle milk).

Oh well, I guess it's the same kind of noise disturbance as snapping fingers or legs.

Or what I experience a lot, that I hear my thighs hitting each other when I shimmy or when I do hipdrops (I don't know how else to describe that)

MALEX

That happens to me too - ALL the time. I I've also noticed too that after I've eaten I make myself a little nauseous rolling everything around so much. Granted, I'm still trying to learn them and maybe I'm practicing too intensively? That aside, the "sloshing" noise is kind of distracting!! :lol: