Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Favorite Dvd's for just workout?

Hello, I take belly dance classes two times a week, but would like to have a variety of workout dvd's to practice at home. Currently I have the Cardio Tribal dvd's , Luscious dvd and have just ordered Women Powered workout. Does anybody have any other favorites to add to the pot? I like dvd's that aren't too long, and broken up too much, with technique. I just wanna break a sweat and work on drilling moves. Thanks
    Last edited by lilith71; 05-20-2011 at 03:37 PM. Reason: typo

Post Thanks / Like

I uuse Jillina's Hips Out a lot

Post Thanks / Like

How do you like Luscious? If you like it, you might consider getting WDNY's Shimmy Workout DVD with Sarah Skinner which is being released, like... next week? It's formatted similarly.

Trailer:

Disclaimer: I can recommend that DVD even though it's not out yet, because I am in it... that's me with the black hair. I don't mean to shamelessly promote myself, but it's a good workout, and it's a lot of fun!

Post Thanks / Like

I have luscious, Rhythms, Cocktail Classic Cabaret, and Hard Candy. I love them all as they have a tutorial if I need help with moves, practice flow or the workout if I just want to dance.

The Shimmy one looks fun. I also would like to get Love Potion and Tribal Fusion workout. I love those DVDs, they are really good and fun but at an affordable price or I can just rent them from netflix.

Yame-You're in the new Shimmy workout? That's really cool! It does look like it would be a really good workout.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yame View Post
    Disclaimer: I can recommend that DVD even though it's not out yet, because I am in it... that's me with the black hair. I don't mean to shamelessly promote myself, but it's a good workout, and it's a lot of fun!
    I'll have to look for you then. I fully intend to buy this in the next month once it's released.

Post Thanks / Like

How do you like Luscious? If you like it, you might consider getting WDNY's Shimmy Workout DVD with Sarah Skinner which is being released, like... next week? It's formatted similarly.

Trailer:

Oh WOW! Yame, I am so going to buy that DVD, I love Sarah & now with youy in the DVD I must have it I also love shimmy drills. I assume it is WDNY? When will it be released?
    ~Mosaic

PS: Just went to WDNY & have pre-ordered the Shimmy workout
    Last edited by Mosaic; 05-21-2011 at 11:45 PM.
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

I meant to add, seeing you are in on the 'know' who comes up with the costumes designs when DVDs go into production, I love the the costume combos you see on the different DVDs. The gold combo you are wearing in this new DVD looks great. Hope you are allowed to keep them

Lilith the 2 DVDs I like the best for workout stuff is Luscious & Hard Candy, & by the looks of this new Shimmy one that will be added to my favs when I can get my hot little paws on a copy
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

The release date is May 24, so if all goes as planned it should be out in only a few days!

As for the costumes, yes, we did keep the bedleh, they were made by Sarah Skinner herself (she is very talented at costume design). Some of the bedleh on the WDNY Workout DVDs are by Totally Creative of NY, but others may have been made by other designers or the girls themselves. The pants and cholis I think are generally by Sharifwear.

Post Thanks / Like

Trailer:

I have to have this! looks like fun and a good workout.

Love your costumes too!

Post Thanks / Like

The release date is May 24, so if all goes as planned it should be out in only a few days!

As for the costumes, yes, we did keep the bedleh, they were made by Sarah Skinner herself (she is very talented at costume design). Some of the bedleh on the WDNY Workout DVDs are by Totally Creative of NY, but others may have been made by other designers or the girls themselves. The pants and cholis I think are generally by Sharifwear.
    OH WOW! what a prize bedlah made by Sarah. I love her costumes they are to die for Totally Creative, I haven't heard of them before this. do they have a website do you know?
    ~Mosaic

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast