Favorite Dvd's for just workout?

Amanda (was Aziyade)

I'm a huge fan of the Luscious, Love Potion, Hard Candy style dvds from WDNY. I feel like it's good practice, and doing them feels something in between doing a class and doing a performance.

Yame

@Mosaic and Sirene:
I'm so happy you guys liked the DVD! Sarah Skinner did a wonderful job coming up with a routine that is both intense and fun, and I'm so glad I got to be a part of it along with the beautiful Victoria, who happens to be a good friend of mine.

Oh!!! Yame, did you get any to sell? If we buy from you, can we get an autographed copy? That would be cool!!
Yes, I have tons of copies to sell, so if you want to discuss that you can email me at yameyameyame@hotmail.com
I actually just shipped out my first autographed DVD today... it feels kind of funny, let me tell you. I'd love to do that for you :)

Ariadne

Yes, I have tons of copies to sell, so if you want to discuss that you can email me at yameyameyame@hotmail.com
I actually just shipped out my first autographed DVD today... it feels kind of funny, let me tell you. I'd love to do that for you :)

DANG IT! *sniff* I just ordered mine from WDNY this week. If I'd known that....:(

lulusabooboo

I have used Rania's My Personal Trainer and Temple of Jehan's Ultimate Bellydance Workout. They are oldies, but I find they do the job.

Bast

@Mosaic and Sirene:
I'm so happy you guys liked the DVD! Sarah Skinner did a wonderful job coming up with a routine that is both intense and fun, and I'm so glad I got to be a part of it along with the beautiful Victoria, who happens to be a good friend of mine.

yes please! :dance:

Bast

Shimmy DVD arrived :D

I watched a bit of each section while having a cup of tea.

While I'm sure I will have to actually get up and move my butt to improve my shimmies, I was delighted to see that some previous shimmy mysteries have been revealed to me in this video.

Can't wait to have some time to myself to get jiggling!

teela

Il've used the shimmy workout several times. I really like the way its laid out so that I can select a section and concentrate on that at the end of a practice session just before cool down. I admit I wondered about the short sections but they are perfect so I can pick and choose which part of the workout I want to use based on the great menu selection.

Rp1983

I like the LUSCIOUS dvd for beginners because it shows you all types of stuff from figure eights and mayas.

For a good cardio workout, I like Rania's dvd with salsa music or neena and veena's stuff.

LilithNoor

I need to do some serious work on my shimmies, so I've treated myself to a copy of Shimmy Workout- it looks like the perfect blend of hard work, fun and bite size chunks of learning.

Also picked up a copy of Silk & Feathers, as my fan work needs some refreshing and hey, combined shipping!