Big chances for bellydancers in Viet Nam!

Hi everybody,

First,please let us introduce ourselves.We are one of the very first bellydance clubs in Ho Chi Minh city.We have been established to provide teaching bellydance and other dances.Our manager is Tran Thi Kim Ngan-she has just taken a winter intensive course of Ahlan wa Sahlan in Cairo the last December and she has got the certificate for professional dancer.

Since we are running a club for bellydancing-lovers in Viet Nam and we are lack of foreign bellyteachers so we are eager to co-operate with talent bellydancers all over the world to provide the best bellydancing class for many people who love bellydancing.

If you are interested in coming to my club in Viet Nam to have more different experiences in performing and teaching bellydance,please contact me through my email ngan@saigonbellydance.com.

We are also running a cafe Ahlan wa Sahlan on the roof top of our buidling.We provide bellydance performance every night since 6-10pm.Our café’s space is pretty small but really warm and suitable for making friends together.Beside that, you can discuss with our dancers and teachers about bellydancing which is now becoming more and more popular in Ho Chi Minh city.If you have chance to come to our country,don't forget to visit our place!^^ Let share our love for bellydance!:)

if you want to buy costumes for bellydancing,don't hesitate to contact us.We can offer you a suitable price and qualified products.

You can log in my website SaigonBellyDance or visit our blog Saigonbellydance for more details

Last edited:

@@@ Beatriz @@@

What a pity!!!
I'm from Spain, belly dancing since five years ago...
Last December I was in Vietnam, and was surprised when I could watch on tv a program teaching how to bellydance... I was so surprised that recorded it to show to my mates at the dance school...
Would have been wonderful to spend sometime with you...

What a pity!!!
I'm from Spain, belly dancing since five years ago...
Last December I was in Vietnam, and was surprised when I could watch on tv a program teaching how to bellydance... I was so surprised that recorded it to show to my mates at the dance school...
Would have been wonderful to spend sometime with you...

Really??? I don't even know there is a program teaching how to bellydance on TV! there are dramas which are about girls and their complicated life with guys,love,work and so on...those girls also have interested in bellydancing and i guess maybe you watch some of the scenes that they are practising bellydance in that drama. hehehe.

Anyway, we are always looking for chances to co-operate with foreign bellydancers to teach, open workshop or even perform bellydance on our cafe shop.(we have a cafe on the roof top of our studio and we perform bellydance everynight).

If you want to co-operate with us or you know some of your friends who want this chance,please introduce them to email to Ms Ngan: ngan@saigonbellydance (she's my boss) :D This will be great if we can co-operate.More experience and more fun! :)

our website is SaigonBellyDance or you can visit our blog Saigonbellydance for more details.