The Suheir Zaki of Today

Yame

Ana Claudia Borges

The soft energy and strong hips really remind me of Suheir, plus they have a similar smile and figure as well.

If you have the patience to wait for it to load, you can even watch this in HD

taheya

Thanks Yame for posting this video- she is a wonderful dancer and expresses the music beautifully- ive just checked out her other videos- fabulous!! :dance:

MissVega

I commented on facebook but you're right! I hadn't made the connection but she does look like and exude a very similar energy to Suheir! Beautiful!!!

LadyFatima

Very very lovely!!!:clap::clap::clap:

I love the energy she has while she's dancing and I'm absolutely crazy about the costume she's wearing (black and pink. . .now why didn't I think of that. . .?:think:)

Great from start to finish, she truly danced with the essence of the goddess Miss Suheir Zaki.:D

TiffaniAhdia

Wow, thank you so much for sharing! She's a wonderful dancer! I love seeing dancers who make our art so effortless and fun!

Yame

I'm glad you guys liked it. I had the pleasure of seeing her dance in person earlier this month, and she was just wonderful! I am really mesmerized by her.

I didn't record, as I was hoping someone else who was recording would post the video on youtube, but I haven't been able to find it yet. Hopefully they will...