Want to swap belly dance dvds? (USA)

Sirène

DVDs—Sale or Trade (USA) Mar. 2013

Last Updated: Mar. 3, 2013

DVDs for sale or trade:

• BellyDance Rhythms Workout—$7, case has a slight crack but the DVD is fine
  • Combination Nation 1—$9, the case has a crack but the DVD is fine
  • Sadie's Complete Bellydance Guide—$14
  • Shimmies with Khalida —Trade for "Isis Wings with Khalida" preferred, but you're welcome to tempt me :D
  • Tribaret BellyDance —$12—ON HOLD

Shipping is extra via USPS — based on your zip code and how quickly you need your DVDs. I have not mailed anything since the USPS price increase, but I estimate that it wouldn't cost more than $3 (likely less) to send 1 DVD w/ delivery confirmation by regular mail.

If you're willing to cover the fees, I'll take Paypal, otherwise I accept Amazon Gift Cards (no fees!).

Questions? Possible trades? Please post in the thread. :cool:

At this time I'm looking for Belly Dance Drum Solos: Concepts for Dancers And Drummers (Mariyah and Faisal Zedan with David Reihs) and Habibi, You Are My WHAT?! Leyla Lanty's Essential Arabic for Dancers - Volume 1.

Last edited:

shimmysafari

Hi Sirene,

I would trade Sadie's Complete Bellydance Guide for Autumn Ward's Beautiful Technique if you are interested. I am in the lower 48 states. You can email me at shimmysafari@gmail.com if you would like more information. Thanks! :)

Sirène

well :( I just bought all of those online before I saw this post.

It's always that way. :lol: I once spent a few months hunting for a DVD only to have multiple copies of it show up for cheap on the Swapmeet after I finally purchased it.

I have a few more to add so it might be worth checking back. ;)

Darshiva

Well the resident 'buy all the things' dvdaholic has noticed the thread, but lacks the werewithal to do anything about it right now, so let's see where I am in a month or two. ;)

Munniko

Give me about two weeks and I might be able to take "I love Turkish Bellydance" and the "Foundation of East Coast Tribal" off your hands

Sirène

Well the resident 'buy all the things' dvdaholic has noticed the thread, but lacks the werewithal to do anything about it right now, so let's see where I am in a month or two. ;)

Buy all the things? BUY ALL THE THINGS!

I miss her… Hyperbole and a Half: This is Why I'll Never be an Adult

Give me about two weeks and I might be able to take "I love Turkish Bellydance" and the "Foundation of East Coast Tribal" off your hands

Cool. Let me know if you want to make it formal and mark them "on hold." ;)

Darshiva

How long will you hold for? I'm interested in triberet but about to be offline indefinitely, so it could be a month or two?

Sirène

How long will you hold for? I'm interested in triberet but about to be offline indefinitely, so it could be a month or two?

Hi Darshiva,
I have my list posted on Bhuz too and someone there asked about the Tribaret DVD. If she decides not to take it I'm willing to put it on hold for a month.