Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I know this will sound lame, but I gave my teacher a flower one time, and a card another time. I will have to think of something for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
    Last edited by IsmailaGodHasHeard; 11-18-2011 at 11:18 PM. Reason: I wanted to add something.

Post Thanks / Like

Cards are nice. So are short personal notes. I have a few of the latter that I cherish for the sentiments written in them.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

i have many students and they always ,,shower me,, how lucky i am ...but i realy love it when they make something themselfs 1 student made for me a painting like 15 cm by 30 cm its a painting that shows a classroom with me teaching in it and students dancing its hanging on my private studio door.....i feel when people take the time to realy make something it become so special...i got many wraps for dancing aswell in class but a student knitted one herself and send it to me...and there is a other lady ( she is in this forum) she knitted also a shawl for me...those are so very special and for me more special then the ones that come from the store..the ones made by the lady,s .i am afraid to wear them and just wanna keep them forever and ever and ever....lol

Post Thanks / Like

There's an article on my web site that offers some ideas:

Gift Ideas For The Belly Dancer In Your Life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12