New Roman dance dvd by Elizabeth Strong!!!!

teela

thanks for posting this. I ordered it as it adds to my specialized collection. its nice that DVD's are becoming more focused on areas that many of us do not have access to normally.

PracticalDancer

Anyone ordered it yet? Review?

Funny, I was just about to start scouting for reviews of it. Curious if anyone here has it in hand and can comment on the quality.

thanks,

Anala

Ariadne

bump. Anyone? I've heard good things about this DVD on a blog but I have yet to find an actual review.

teela

I got it in the mail and from what I've seen of it, I like it. First of all it has a DVD and a CD. The CD includes the music with the song to the choreography. The DVD is broken down into foot work, belly work, arm-work and putting it together. I"ve watched the footwork part and she is quite clear with it and includes lots of practice. There is a part towards the end with extra practice. The one thing I remember from the foot pattern is that she talks about which beats you are moving on. If you like I'll sit down tomorrow and do a proper review.

New Roman Dance DVD

Hi Teela, from what you wrote already it sounds good. While there is a comparison between this one and the Raw Roman on Bhuz; the site is too big for my poor old dialup and I can't get into it. Are you able to do any comparisons on them? That would be great if you could. Creaks