Nile Festival

Sara Abou Farhat

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to sort out prices for my trip with a group to the Nile festival in november this year. UNfortunately i cant find any workshop prices on their website!:confused: :(

Maria Aya - or anone else who has been there - HELP!!!! :pray: Please!:clap:

Am grateful for any feedback or infos concerning workshops, organization, reviews on the hotel etc etc. :think:

Thanks very much

Sara Abou Farhat

Maria_Aya

Hi there :)
I guess you are speaking about November 2007 festival right?
(i'll be there, on April and November again, i'm the addicted one lol)

For this november the workshops was:
30 euro for the 3 hour workshop
20 for the 2 hour workshop

Its so easy everything, that its worrying the first time lol.
You just book your flight, send to Suzane and Mohamed the flight number, and when you arrive, and a mini bus or limo will be waiting you at the airport :D
You go to the hotel, check your room (you havent payed anything till now lol) and go to the registration office, where Ali (he is a darling Egyptian - Australian) get the money for the hotel, and Mohamed and Suzane, do the registration for the workshops.

240 euro was for the 7 nights + 7 breakfast + 2 dinners (including all the shows, with Lucy !!! Hanadi, Tito, Khaled Mahmoud, Fatima etc) and the transport from the airport to hotel and other way.

I'm still trying to write my new review, but I'm so busy and still cant snif snif.

Hope to see you in Cairo, its a great experience for bellydancers.

Maria Aya:D

Ariella

Wow, it looks like the nile group festival is a really good experience. I've been poking around their web site after reading this thread, and now I want to go very badly. I bet it's a great learning experience, plus it's not *too* pricey. Hopefully I will make it out there one day. Maria, I look foward to reading your review!

leila_yu

Hi everyone,

I had the chance to go to the nile group festival this november (2006) it was my first time there and I just LOVED it.The festival was recommended to me by one of my favourite dancers -Nour.
I spent the most wonderful week, met some great people, like Maria Aya :D , attended classes with true masters of dance, saw fantastic gala shows of superstars like Lucy, Tito, Liza Laziza....Too bad that Nour couldn't dance, although she had a very good reason- she's pregnant..:dance: , experienced something so wonderful that can not be measured with money...For me, it wasn't so cheap, but considering all the treasures that I learned and saw there, that's nothing!
Too bad I can't afford to go at least twice a year, but one of my biggest wishes is to go back next november, to experience everything again.
Nile group festival is the best thing a dancer can experience and I give my most sincere recommendation for everyone who is considering to go there!!!
Hope to see you in Cairo!! :)

chryssanthi sahar

Hi ladies.

I'm going to Nile Group Festival this April. I already started the preparations. Is anybody besides Maria, (I know she is:D ) going also this April? It would be great to meet there:dance:

Maria_Aya

Dear Chryssanthi !!! Be prepared for a group of 10 !!!! greek nuts lol

"EVACUATE Cairo.... she had said months before ... but no-one listened lol "

Maria Aya :D

Wahiba

I'll be there too:cool: :cool: with 6 of my students....Hope to meet you there, Maria Aya and Chrysanthi.

I just have a small problem : We all bought our flight ticket send all the informations by mail to the organizers 10 days ago, and still don't have the confirmation of our booking:confused: , so we are a little bit anxious.

According to your experience Maria Aya , is that normal??

chryssanthi sahar

I'll be there too:cool: :cool: with 6 of my students....Hope to meet you there, Maria Aya and Chrysanthi.

I just have a small problem : We all bought our flight ticket send all the information by mail to the organizers 10 days ago, and still don't have the confirmation of our booking:confused: , so we are a little bit anxious.

According to your experience Maria Aya , is that normal??

Dear Wahiba, let us meet there for sure:D Maybe we can arrange a meeting point and time at the hotel, so that we don't miss each other. I'm going there already at the 12th of April, so I will most probably be the first one there.
As about the organizers don't answering: send them a mail again (and if necessary again and again, until they answer). I got my confirmation quite soon after I had registered and sent my flight dates. But maybe it lasts longer for you, because you are 7 people.
See you in Cairo:D

Wahiba

Hi Chryssanthi, of course it will be great to arrange a meeting there.:dance: :dance:

I only hope to get my confirmation very soon, may be you are right, it may take more time because we are 7.:(

May be I'll be back soon with good :lol: or bad news:confused: , i sent an e-mail yesterday.

Outi

Hi!

I will be there.. as always.
Now I'm on vacation in Finland... It´s so lovely here, and warm. See you in April.

Wahiba

At least I get my confirmation on Monday, and i'm so happy:dance: :dance: .

See you in Cairo Chryssanthi and Donya.

I'll send you a private mail very soon Chryssanthi:cool: