A list of our dance blogs

Amulya

Last edited:

Suzanne Azhaar

Oh my gosh! It's Christmas! I love reading blogs over morning tea and now there is more of "my one weakness" (of which I have many). Amulya thank-you for starting this thread and ladies thank-you for adding to the cheer.

Amulya

Once I'm back home I'll start reading! I'm right in the middle of an interstate move and still packing (have been pakcing for 5 days already)

ScarlettDancer

Shira, It's added now. I thought I had but I think I used the wrong link.

If anyone has any other dance related blogs let me know. I admit that I don't do a good job removing the old blogs that are no longer updated - it is hard to find them all, but I will remove any blog that is more than 25% non-dance related.

Clare M

Can I add mine to the list?

Crumbs in the Costume Closet

I follow quite a few great dance blogs, including but not limited to:

The Occidental Dancer who is possibly the funniest belly dancer on the net

Shimmies, Sequins and Slippers who is a bellydance and burlesque artist in South Africa

The Belly Whisperer who writes hilarious reviews

And of course Tempest and Princess Farhana.

I came here to promote my humble effort, The Occidental Dancer, but I see that dear Lilith has already listed it. Thank you very much, Lilith! I would second The Belly Whisperer and Shimmies Sequins and Slippers, as well as Lilith's own blog. I'd like to add The Pink Coinbelt Chronicles - "FamousFeline" is a male ATS dancer based in Indonesia, but he has studied with FCBD in San Francisco.

PracticalDancer

kaza26

I want to add my site..its in Hebrew, so all the Israeli dancers between us..enjoy!!!

shimmystyle.com