Bellydance classes/shows - Doha, Qatar

fquinas

Hi everybody!

I'm looking for bellydance classes or shows happening in Doha, Qatar.
Please if you know something let me know!! I'm looking forward to dance again!
Tons of shimies,
Filipa

Aziza_UAE

Hi
Bellydance shows are banned in Qatar and have been since 2006. A couple of the Curves gyms in Doha have bellydance classes but you have to be a member to take part. Some of the health clubs in the hotels also have classes, once you get here try the Marriott or the Ritz or the Diplomatic Club.

Dareena

Hi Filipa

Was just wondering if you had any luck finding bellydance classes in Doha? I know a couple of places but they are for beginners and only do some basics. I would be very interested in finding an intermediate/advanced group.

Thanks,
D

Aziza_UAE

Finally, I've been able to track down some bellydance classes in Doha.
There are classes at the health club at the Sheraton in Doha on Sunday and Tuesday evenings 7:15. The teacher's name is Iren Vayvads, cost QR85 per class.
There is a teacher at Yama Yoga Studios though she appears to teach 8 week blocks of choreography rather than ongoing classes. Ph 6617-5802 or email yamayogastudios@gmail.com
I haven't been to either so I don't know what the classes are like or whether they're beginner or not.

Hi everybody!

I'm looking for bellydance classes or shows happening in Doha, Qatar.
Please if you know something let me know!! I'm looking forward to dance again!
Tons of shimies,
Filipa

NicoleNour

Teacher

Hey ladies,

If you have not found classes yet please contact me.

I moved to Doha in October, but was working as a professional dancer in the US before that. I want to start teaching here, but do not have a regular class. I can offer private or semi-private lessons.

My old website is still active if you would like to see more about me and my dancing.

Welcome to NicoleNour.com

Feel free to contact me at nicolenour@gmail.com or by phone at +974 66978006

NicoleNour

Yama Yoga Classes

Hello Ladies,

Me again! Further to what Aziza posted earlier, I am the new teacheer at Yama Yoga Studios and I am offering ongoing classes paid in 6 week blocks. I am covering technique and will also cover choreography as the students want. I try my hardest to tailor my classes to the student needs.

Finally, I've been able to track down some bellydance classes in Doha.
There are classes at the health club at the Sheraton in Doha on Sunday and Tuesday evenings 7:15. The teacher's name is Iren Vayvads, cost QR85 per class.
There is a teacher at Yama Yoga Studios though she appears to teach 8 week blocks of choreography rather than ongoing classes. Ph 6617-5802 or email yamayogastudios@gmail.com
I haven't been to either so I don't know what the classes are like or whether they're beginner or not.