Lurk, then join :)

ilana

Been looking around the boards for a while trying to sponge up information about belly dance and all that comes with it....my belly dance journey started a few weeks ago, and I've been learning from youtube videos. Actually, I'm doing pretty good with isolations :3

I figured it was just easier to join.

So...hi!

goddessyasaman

Hello and welcome I'm Yasaman, we are Happy to have you, if you have any question feel free to ask any of the ladies here, I am also free for any question and I also do belly dance video lessons on youtube as well, keep up the hard work and Welcome again :D

Safran

Welcome, Ilana! Believe me, lurking around can be educating, but participating is also a lot of fun! :lol: Enjoy the boards!

Greek Bonfire

Hello and welcome I'm Yasaman, we are Happy to have you, if you have any question feel free to ask any of the ladies here, I am also free for any question and I also do belly dance video lessons on youtube as well, keep up the hard work and Welcome again :D

Yes, and I've enjoyed your dance instructions too!

goddessyasaman

link, yes? I'll suscribe and start practicing right away!

Sure here is the link to my channel, I post new videos every week, well almost everyday :lol: if you have any questions you can send me a personal message on youtube once you subscribe I look forward to talking with you :) oh and for my Bellydance lesson videos go to my playlist on my channel, I have all my Belly dance lessons together there so you can find them easy :D

‪WildBellybellydance's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

Last edited:

goddessyasaman

ilana Whatever way you need to learn at the time you go for it, even if it is free online lessons then you practice, teaching your body is key practice is very important, read all you can, and find a good warm up for your practice time and give it your all :D

ilana

I understand how much real life lessons help (coming from a former ballet dancer) but money is such a sticky subject these days :(
BUT I hear Aziza is coming to Columbia in August, so I might just have to shell out some money for the seminar. It'd be worth it!