Why yes, I am a professional bellydancer

Mosaic

Super Moderator
:lol::lol: Someone out there is fed up with the wanna-be's - That shimmy cracked me up:lol:
~Mosaic

PracticalDancer

"Why, why, why isn't the girl in red wearing PANTS????!?!?!?"

sorry, had to get that scream out on the internet. This is so sad, and so true. And, I love the look on the blonde's face at the end!

gisela

Super Moderator
"Why, why, why isn't the girl in red wearing PANTS????!?!?!?"

sorry, had to get that scream out on the internet. This is so sad, and so true. And, I love the look on the blonde's face at the end!

:lol: I think that she is wearing beige pants. Kind of looks like she not wearing any though.

walladah

The worst is when professional

event planner companies have same attitude! it happened once that they did not even discuss anything more once we (a group) asked whether the place in the hotel dining room we would dance in, has a place that seems somehow separated from the audience, because we made clear that we would not dance among the tables of the guests. The event would be for a conference dinner, so it was to be with... "educated and high-class" people (why would the company expect them to be promiscuous if they had not asked for?).

Amulya

That's a shame, I also don't have many good experiences with agencies, one tried to run away with my money (they regretted that later LOL, I sent a lawyer after them) another didn't even have any idea of where I should dance and didn't listen to the requests I made: I asked if there was a music sytem and they provided me with a boom box haha, I asked if there was a stage and I had to dance in between people standing around having drinks! In the hall where the guests had dinner there was a huge stage and sound system, the agency never realized that that would be a more appropriate place for a dancer LOL. Ah well, the payment made up for it...

S.Zainab

I laughed particularly hard at the Zumba reference in the first vid. I took a Zumba class and used the DVDs before I started BD. There was a specific DVD segment on belly dance Zumba, and I remember feeling silly and campy following along to the moves.