Sensual Dance Music Mixtape 4 you guys..

Adeptus

Hey whats up, I am a world dance music producer and I made this mixtape and was hoping to get some feedback... I also produced a number of the tracks on here.. I think it is perfect for belly dancing, meditating, driving, and just relaxing.. Please let me know what you think xoxox

xoxoxox

-Adeptus

Download link:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

if it doesn't work just give it a couple minutes and click again.. MegaUpload suxxx

My Artist:
Sora

Sora | Facebook

Mixtape cover:

"Melting"

Mosaic

Super Moderator
OK I 've had a quick listen, I wouldn't dance to your music:D It isn't tradtional enough. One piece near the end of the album might appeal to some dancers, and maybe fusionista's would like it. Still it is interesting and easy listening. good luck with your music, hope it all goes well and thank you for sharing your music with us.
~Mosaic

Sirène

Is there any chance you can provide the time code for where each song starts? I haven't had an uninterrupted hour to listen to it start to finish, but I did some spot checking. I recognize some of the songs (Deep Forest & Enigma are easy to spot) but the others I'm not as sure about.

I just about died when I saw Kenji Kawai's name on the list! Now I have an overwhelming urge to start digging through boxes to find my Vampire Princess Miyu OVA soundtrack. :lol: