Problem with Youtube on Firefox

Safran

Hey! For the past few days it has been impossible to watch Youtube videos using Firefox. The audio is ok, but the video itself only shows selected frames from the video. However, it can't be because of the connection as Internet Explorer works fine. Has anybody else experienced this or should I get my computer to a doctor? :confused:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I use FF all the time and haven't had any problems. Just checked to make sure & it works the same as usual.
~Mosaic

Sirène

Hey! For the past few days it has been impossible to watch Youtube videos using Firefox. The audio is ok, but the video itself only shows selected frames from the video. However, it can't be because of the connection as Internet Explorer works fine. Has anybody else experienced this or should I get my computer to a doctor? :confused:

It might be a FF plugin interfering with playback.

Darshiva

Neither have I. Firefox updated again recently, so go get the update & the ones for all your addons as well and that should fix the problem.

Safran

I guess it is indeed the problem with my computer. in addition to this, my laptop made a half-attempt to blow itself up yesterday, so I better get it to diagnostics asap... Thanks for answering, everyone!

Daimona

I guess it is indeed the problem with my computer. in addition to this, my laptop made a half-attempt to blow itself up yesterday, so I better get it to diagnostics asap... Thanks for answering, everyone!

Make yourself a back-up of your important files! Now!
;)

Victoria R

Good luck.. :lol: