Thread: Hi All !

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi All !

Pleased to be here! so happy to have stumbled upon this resource as i have many questions! I am not new to Bellydance and other forms of dance ,re dance what i see in myself and others is a Pandoras box of endless surprises !
    Ruby

Post Thanks / Like

to the forum. I look forward to hearing more about your Pandora's box... sounds interesting
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi Ooops!

Hi Ya ! Oooops! did i say wrong thing ? ha , very late when i wrote that ! ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    to the forum. I look forward to hearing more about your Pandora's box... sounds interesting
    ~Mosaic

Post Thanks / Like

No not at all wrong, I just gathered from what you wrote that you found what you saw in dance and in dancers was often a surprise and maybe opened surprising doorways and raised questions in your mind
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

welcome, yes... Dancing, as most artistic outlets tend to be, is an endless Pandora's box of open-mindedness, creativity, exploration, and exuberance of self discovery. Dancing helps you understand yourself, just as much as it helps with understanding your body, and true limitations. But please keep in mind, the most important rule about any artistic adventure.... have fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Ruby Cairo! Nice to have you with us