hand made belly dance outfit! original $100, selling for $50-$85!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I have moved this to Market Place as this is where items for sale belong. Also your link leads to a "not found" on ebay.
~Mosaic

jenc

I have moved this to Market Place as this is where items for sale belong. Also your link leads to a "not found" on ebay.
~Mosaic
link works for me - which is why I commented as I did

Last edited by a moderator:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
How weird, just tried it again and still getting nothing & all the posts are showing up in massive sized bold, yet no other threads are doing that. It looks like the thread is screaming at me:lol:
~Mosaic

gisela

Super Moderator
The links work for me. I went in and edited the text size. Sorry Jenc and shooismik. I am not sure it was intentional to speak with BIG letters. It is not common practice to edit in peoples posts. This just felt very "in your face" and made it hard to read.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
The links work for me. I went in and edited the text size. Sorry Jenc and shooismik. I am not sure it was intentional to speak with BIG letters. It is not common practice to edit in peoples posts. This just felt very "in your face" and made it hard to read.
I was just going to do that - edit the text. Yesterday the text was normal, so i don't think anyone wrote it that way, the thread was having a strange weird hissy fit I think, strange how the link isn't working for me, but I am not to fazed, I was just being a sticky-beak:D
~Mosaic
PS: just looked at the deleted message Gisela, and tried that link, that one worked ... that is so odd. Anyway my curiosity is sated and I definitely don't need another look!:lol:

Last edited: