Tribal Jewelry Set -- £30.00

Razia

Tribal Jewelry Set -- REDUCED-- £15.00

I'm selling this set of tribal/kuchi jewelry...... they should go to a good home where someone will dance with them! They were a gift from a non-dancer so I don't know their history. They appear to be in good condition.

Belt: Features 3 large, heavy pendants with glass stones on a silver background. Blue and silver glass teardrop beads accent the belt. Measures 99cm around. Could easily be sewn to a base or deconstructed for other use.

Necklace: Could be worn choker-style. Features circular pendant in the center with a green velvet base. Measures 43cm around.

Whole set: £15.00

Belt:

Choker:

Last edited:

Razia

Reduced for quick sale! I'm going on dance sabbatical next year and need to purge my unwanted dance gear :)

Now only £15.00 plus shipping for the whole set!

LilithNoor

Oooh, I'll take it! My kuchi collection is on the small side, and I have a new project belt that needs blinging up!

I'm based in the UK, so if you pm me with a price including shipping, and your email, I can do paypal.

LilithNoor

It's certainly tricky to get over here in the UK- I see some on eBay occasionally, but there is also a lot of modern jewellery on there that is mislabelled.

I usually get my tribal bling off a local seller- Kooky Kaftan, as she brings a stall along to local haflas.