Orange Bra and Belt with purple jewels

Tezirah

Orange Bra and Belt with purple jewels - Price Reduced

Perfect for Halloween performance. I love this costume, so much so that I tried to convince myself the bra fits. Unfortunately I now have photographic evidence to the contrary (!) so she has to go. Measurements are as follows:-

Bra Band – 38” end to end
Cup Size – I would say it’s a large A or a B (I’m a C). 5½” high, 5½” across and 6½” diagonal. The straps are currently unattached as I was trying every which way to make it work for me, to no avail. They were crossed at the back when I got her, but could go straight over the shoulder or even halter neck if preferred. Leaving unattached as new owner will probably need to adjust anyway.

Belt measures just under 42” end to end. Very easy to re-centre the jewels if you need to move the hooks (I did myself and had no problems as they are all sewn on individually).

I also have a purple chiffon circle skirt which matches the jewels perfectly. Length is 34/35” and it has plenty of stretch in the waistband. I’d say it would comfortably fit from a UK 10 up to an 18 or more. It is lined inside (lining has a split up each side but no splits in the overskirt). I am willing to sell this with the costume because it goes so well, but won’t sell separately as I have other stuff it goes with, so would still use with other costumes.

Asking £90 * now £80 * for just the bra and belt, extra £15 with the skirt. Includes Paypal fees and UK postage. Would prefer UK sale as postage overseas is very expensive but willing to ship anywhere if buyer meets additional cost.

would consider trade for another orange or an emerald green.

orange-costume-for-sale pictures by tezirah - Photobucket

PMs a bit hit and miss on my computer, any questions, please use e-mail: gypsywitchuk@aol.com

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Tezirah

Price Reduced

Now only £80 including UK postage and paypal (bra and belt only - skirt £15).

Still time to take her out for Halloween