Problems with attached images

Daimona

For some reasons, it seems like I can't view images attached in posts (such as the tpbdc-thread) at the moment. The thumbnail image shows, but not the larger image. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Yes I just checked and when you click on the thumb nails it goes to an error page.
~Mosaic

Daimona

Yes I just checked and when you click on the thumb nails it goes to an error page.
~Mosaic

I don't even get to an error page (neither when using Firefox version 3.6.22 or IE8). The script that is to show the larger version of the picture starts, but the large picture won't show.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I'm not getting the error page now, the little pop out window comes up and the big pic just doesn't appear, was trying to look at some of Amulya's piccies in the new TPBDC thread.
~Mosaic

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Are these with older pictures? Anyone try a pic that was posted after the server move?
I tried the new TPBDC thread yesterday the pics there have only just been uploaded in the last couple of days, and it was happening with the new pics.
~Mosaic

Amulya

Btw, if you get costume withdrawals, you can always go to my blog, I have the same ones posted there, and the beautiful ones as well (there is a tag you can click to see them all)

Salome

Administrator
Ok, this issue was just fixed today. Hopefully it is resolved. I tried opening several thumbnails and had no problem. And thank god because I got over 22,000 emailed database errors!!!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Ok, this issue was just fixed today. Hopefully it is resolved. I tried opening several thumbnails and had no problem. And thank god because I got over 22,000 emailed database errors!!!
OMG! :shok: 22,000 errors emails, LOL! it's a wonder your computer & you didn't have a meltdown.

Thanks for sorting out the thumbnail problem you're the best:dance:
~Mosaic

Daimona

<3 <3 Thank you very much, Salome! :)
ditto omg, 22000...