Thought Provoking Belly Dance Costumes: the good, the bad and the hideous

LadyLoba

That one on the calendar...the one picture is almost a photo of her bare butt and the whole thing looks like she forgot to put her belly dance costume, grabbed a hip scarf, and shoved a scarf down the hip...bizarre all around....

Sirène

That one on the calendar...the one picture is almost a photo of her bare butt and the whole thing looks like she forgot to put her belly dance costume, grabbed a hip scarf, and shoved a scarf down the hip...bizarre all around....

Looks like she forgot to put on any clothes, peroid. :rolleyes:

@Janene Aliza
That Mermaid Barbie is awesome from top to bottom. I ♥ her eye makeup.

Jane

Russian dancers definitely have their own unique style of Egyptian. I would have liked the outfit better if it hadn't been for the polka dots. Black and red polka dots remind me of Minnie Mouse. I like the miniskirts on the dancers with athletic body styles. My thighs would scare people in something like that :lol:

Shanazel

I was going to Like this post but that might imply I like the OwlBra. Uncovered lingerie straps - I Think Not.

Totally needs silver lamé isis wings.

OH, TOTALLY!!!!!!! Or would they become Athena wings since the owl is Athena's bird?:think:

AndreaSTL

Given the background, I guess that's what they're wearing in Sharm these days. Or do you think Alexandria? :lol: