Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

In the distance Anna could here the drums, rolling, popping, thundering and wild festivities afoot. In a language she couldn't understand a charismatic voice boomed over the noise, the last word out of his mouth was a rousing ANNA! and all drew quiet.

Post Thanks / Like

Taking a breath so deep it nearly popped the back of her bra, Anna gathered her nerve, raised her head high, and glided out onto the brilliantly lit stage.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

She thanked the Gods of Dance that she didn't trip as she made her entrance, and sashayed gracefully to the center of the dance floor...

Post Thanks / Like

where a six foot long rainbow boa lay coiled.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Looking at the creature more closely, Anna realized that this was no ordinary snake, but one of the gods of dance that was there to watch her performance. Not sure what to make of this, Anna bowed slightly to the snake, which raised its head slightly to answer the bow, and began to dance.

Post Thanks / Like

dancing like she had never danced before....trying to remeber everything she ever learnt,after all this was her first performence,she felt free dancing like a bird moving gracefully across the floor...beautiful movents just flowinging into each other cameling from one side of the beautiful gold palace to the other...spining and spinnig she had never felt this feeling before ,as she went into a big low break her eye cought a diamond surrounded clock........

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

her eyes opened wide as she viewed the clock remembering the words, "12:00 o'clock", she stopped dancing, the music kept playing, the crowd grew quiet as they watched her standing still staring at the clock...suddenly...

Post Thanks / Like

bells began to chime, counting along, 1-2-3, anna froze in shock. led by one mysterious man in the crowd, the audience stood to their feet and cheered anna's performance. she elegantly bent forward into a bow, as her eyes closed and the last bell chimed, silence enclosed her....

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

as she exited the stage back into her fitting room. She closed the door behind her, smiling she walked to her chair and she sat down and stared at her beautiful glowing reflection in the mirror in front of her. She quietly said to herself...

Post Thanks / Like

am i dreaming, barely had the words escaped her mouth when her reflection began to ripple, she turned her head to look over her shoulder, though she knew she was the only witness to what her eyes observed, hesitantly she returned her gaze to the mirror ....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast