Belly dance story game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salome

Administrator
You can write as much or as little as you like. Add something to our Belly dance story, you are only limited by your imagination.

Her name was Anna, she had long brown hair, freckles and a disposition for adventure. With several years of Belly dance training under her belt from a earnest teacher in her home town of bear creek Anna was setting out for a tourist visit of the near and Middle East. Her first port of entry was to be Tunisia. She arrived, with chapped lips a grumbling belly and weary backside. Excited at being in country she walked outside the airport to find

Inanna

a native Tunisian dancer waiting for her. "I'm glad you made it!" said Nadia, a dark haired girl with exotic eyes. "Barely..." sighed Anna "those long flights are killers!" The two girls laughed, Nadia put an arm around Anna "What would you like to do first?" Anna's face scrunched up as she thought about it...

Salome

Administrator
We have the best chocolate covered croissants, come let's go to the bakery! The taxi sped down the road when the road signs forced the driver to take a detour to

Zurah

a rather sinister-looking little alley. "Oh, great! We had to come here anyway" They paid the driver and left the cab. Anna eyed the alley warily, but Nadia took her arm and led her through a small, dank doorway.

"C'mon, Madame Soie's atelier is upstairs. Let's get you a proper bedlah"

Last edited:

Inanna

"Are you sure about this place" Anna eyed the area with suspicion. "Positive!" Nadia replied, tugging on Annas arm again. "Trust me, you will love this place." As they entered shop a woman looked up and smiled, "Hello, may I help you?" Nadia smiled and pushed Anna forward...

slinks

"My friend, Nadia here, says I need a proper Bedlah" Anna said, the woman looked her up and down and smiled "welcome to Madame Abla's sewing place my dear, we have just the thing for you and led her to the side of the shop where....

Inanna

there was a row of beautiful Bedlahs waiting. Anna smiled, "I don't think I will ever be able to decide on just one!" Nadia smiled "Then why not buy them all!" Anna laughed and shook her head, "I wish." Nadia gave her another grin and then pointed to one of the Bedlahs, "You should try this one, its perfect for you."

da Sage

The bedlah was a glass and satin masterpiece. The belt was patterned with tumbling suns, and the bra had layered flames, all in yellow and orange, shading into red. The satin skirt was dyed in gentle waves the color of flame. The best part, is that the bra looked as though it was made for her!!

Inanna

Anna put the masterpiece on and gave a twirl, Nadia and Madame Abla both gave an approving nod. "It was made for you! Without a doubt!" Nadia motioned for Anna to give another twirl. "I feel like a goddess in this." Anna gave a dreamy sigh and...

This post was supposed to go before slinks but it seems to have jumped places

Salome

Administrator
suddenly it felt as though the wind was whipping up all around her body. She was spinning so fast she lifted off the floor and in a poof of sparkling dust she disappeared. When she opened her eyes she was standing

Inanna

in the middle of a palace. The alabaster stone that surrounded her was whiter then anything she had ever seen and the smell of jasmine danced around her. "Nadia?" Anna whispered hoarsly... the voice that answered her was not Nadia's but another womans "You are late!"

Salome

Administrator
The matronly women stomped toward her. As she drew closer Anna got a good look. Wirey grey hair, shrewd eyes, hairy mole

slinks

^^^^ lol

"Do I know you" Anna asked the matron "No, but you will soon wish you never laid your lovely eyes upon me though" the matron replied, with her hairy mole quivering grabbed Anna's hand and dragged her through the arched doorway of the palace and into the....

Inanna

waiting arms of several hand maids. "Clean her up!" Shrieked the matron. The young girls all nodded quickly and and started pulling out jars of scented oils and pots of makeup. "Excuse me..." Anna asked hesitently... "Could someone please tell me whats going on here!" Her hesitation gave way to demanding, "Where am I!" The young girls all gasped...

slinks

"but you must know where you are" replied one of the maids. "You are about to dance before the royals", "Now if you will just relax, so we can do our job miss" Anna was excited, "Perform, oh my, this is to be my first" thought an elated Anna....

Inanna

The girls buzzed around Anna, fixing this, adjusting that, adding a drop of scented oil here and there. This was all so exciting, Anna nearly forgot that she was no longer in the seamstresses shop with her friend. Anna puckered her lips, she was to excited about performing to think about that just yet... "Is my hair okay?" All the girls nodded in unison and Anna let out a grin.

Lydia

,,take that grin off your face,what if they don,t like me?what if i trip over my skirt?what if the hook of my skirt is coming off?don,t just stand there,help me!!say something!

Zurah

Suddenly Nadia appeared from behind a column, smiling. Anna gaped at her: "How did you manage to do that?" "Never mind how, I brought you the solution for your pre-show jitters" replied Nadia, producing two small gold safety pins, which she used to secure Anna's skirt to her belt. "There" she said. "Mme. Soie's patented Magic Pins will prevent any costume disasters from happening. She gave me a message for you as well: it is very important that you do your show and leave before the clock strikes twelve" "Why?" asked Anna, turning to face Nadia, but she had disappeared as mysteriously as she had arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.