Belly dance story game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salome

Administrator
In the distance Anna could here the drums, rolling, popping, thundering and wild festivities afoot. In a language she couldn't understand a charismatic voice boomed over the noise, the last word out of his mouth was a rousing ANNA! and all drew quiet.

Shanazel

Taking a breath so deep it nearly popped the back of her bra, Anna gathered her nerve, raised her head high, and glided out onto the brilliantly lit stage.

Suhad

She thanked the Gods of Dance that she didn't trip as she made her entrance, and sashayed gracefully to the center of the dance floor...

Zurah

Looking at the creature more closely, Anna realized that this was no ordinary snake, but one of the gods of dance that was there to watch her performance. Not sure what to make of this, Anna bowed slightly to the snake, which raised its head slightly to answer the bow, and began to dance.

belly taz

dancing like she had never danced before....trying to remeber everything she ever learnt,after all this was her first performence,she felt free dancing like a bird moving gracefully across the floor...beautiful movents just flowinging into each other cameling from one side of the beautiful gold palace to the other...spining and spinnig she had never felt this feeling before ,as she went into a big low break her eye cought a diamond surrounded clock........

KuteNurse

her eyes opened wide as she viewed the clock remembering the words, "12:00 o'clock", she stopped dancing, the music kept playing, the crowd grew quiet as they watched her standing still staring at the clock...suddenly...

charity

bells began to chime, counting along, 1-2-3, anna froze in shock. led by one mysterious man in the crowd, the audience stood to their feet and cheered anna's performance. she elegantly bent forward into a bow, as her eyes closed and the last bell chimed, silence enclosed her....

KuteNurse

as she exited the stage back into her fitting room. She closed the door behind her, smiling she walked to her chair and she sat down and stared at her beautiful glowing reflection in the mirror in front of her. She quietly said to herself...

charity

am i dreaming, barely had the words escaped her mouth when her reflection began to ripple, she turned her head to look over her shoulder, though she knew she was the only witness to what her eyes observed, hesitantly she returned her gaze to the mirror ....

KuteNurse

For the briefest of seconds, her image in the mirror disappeared then reappeared. Taken off guard, a knock came to the door of her dressing room, Anna, still in shock by what she just witnessed, said, "Could you please give me a few minutes and come back?" She gazed back into the mirror...

charity

Madame Abla returned her gaze with a playful wink and wafted a kiss. from the tips of her fingers a butterfly emerged and found perch on anna's comb.

testing the substance of the mirror anna raised a hairpin and pushed it into the glass. as it bent against her reflected chin she spun at the knock on the door and replied in shock , "could you please give me a few minutes....

Zurah

(yay, you guys brought the story game back! I love story games.)

Suddenly the door burst open, and Anna spun round, to find the same rainbow boa that had been at her performance calmly slithering in. Anna was speechless and could only stare at the boa's eyes, which returned the gaze steadily. Then the animal opened its mouth and

charity

..flicked out its forked tongue to taste the air. their gazes frozen on each other, anna impatient with the odd goings-on burst out, "speak, you"

the boa replied "what would you have me to say anna, its your dream"

anna answered "tell me i captured your heart and stole the show"

the boa hissed "that i'm here at all, says that much. you have so much to learn, i suppose thats why they brought you here"...

Reen.Blom

..."here is my humble present, Anna, this magic veil"...

and as he was saying that, Anna noticed the most beautiful veil, as if woven of sunshine, spread on the sofa. It was made of the ligtest and finest material, shimmering in the uneven candle light.

"..whenever you dance with it"- continued the serpent,-"you will enter the enchanted world of dance, it will bring you right here from your world and you will be able to learn and grow to one day achieve PERFECTION. And now go, my girl, your friend is waiting for you."

The boa pointed to the mirror, where Anna could see Nadia smiling face....

KuteNurse

Anna picked up the beautiful scarf carefully in her hands admiring the fine filiment used for making the scarf and she gently folded it into a small square. She looked over her shoulder as she stepped closer to the mirror, smiling at her new found friend. Gliding her hand across the mirror, she took a tip toe forward....

Status
Not open for further replies.