Advent Calendar 2011, sign up here

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunaXJJ

If someone can add me on facebook and send me a reminder that its my turn tomorrow please do ASAP. I don't want to risk forgetting. :(

gisela

Super Moderator
LunaXJJ, You could post it now if you like. Part of the world is already way into Dec 3rd.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I grabbed the 25th I'll make it short & sweet as i know everyone is busy Christmas morn. But if someone else wants the 25th do say so I am happy to give it up as I already have the 7th.
~Mosaic

Amulya

Thanks :) it's in the wrong thread, but the mods will move it for you :)

Supermods, can you move this to the official thread?

walladah

Me! I can take the 24th!!!!

Sorry for being absent so far, but i have relocated to Crete, so i have no internet connection at home yet!

Hugs,
W.

PracticalDancer

Sorry -- I didn't read Walladah's title. Whoops!

I completely defer the spot to her. If anyone needs to drop off, I can fill in or be a poster on the Epiphany calendar -- since Christmas is 12 days long, you know! ;)

walladah

There is no problem with me, sisters!

What do Amulya and Anala say?

We can definitely find a Christmas solution, two gifts might be appropriate for Christmas Eve - on the other hand, i took 21st, which is winter solstice, so i do not want to be greedy!!!

Shanazel, thank you for your wishes! Yes, although i am not originating in Crete, i feel that i relocated back home... strange, isn't it? and i realised that despite Crete being a very famous summer destination, winter is far more seductive a season there...

I was thinking about the Gremlin/Trickster Calendar this year, that i have not worked to organise it... do you think i have time for this? i mean, to start a thread for the Gremlin calendar for mischievous bellydancers? it is only 12+1 days! Dec25th to January 6th (the day when Gremlins return underground).

PracticalDancer

You got there first, it is yours, my dear!

PS: I can't wait for the Solstice, personally! I don't celebrate it for religious reasons -- but this year I cannot wait for it! I am so sick of the days shortening! It is driving me mad!!!

Amulya

And if anyone else wants to join, we've got two people double so we can still fit in two instead of the doubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.