Hiii

jennymaria1

Hello guys i am new to this forum. I am here to discuss about costumes for any occasion. so please share with me different types of costumes.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum. Not sure what you mean by costumes for any occasion. You'll only really come across bellydance costumes here.
~Mosaic

jennymaria1

to the forum. Not sure what you mean by costumes for any occasion. You'll only really come across bellydance costumes here.
~Mosaic

Thank you mosaic.
I just want to discuss about the latest fashion of costumes which running in parties now a days.
Hope now you will understand my point. :)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Thank you mosaic.
I just want to discuss about the latest fashion of costumes which running in parties now a days.
Hope now you will understand my point. :)
To be honest I think you are in the wrong forum for that. This forum is a bellydance forum not party costumes. You are welcome to discus anything bellydance, but please don't go adding links to websites that will be seen as spam. Hope you understand my point!
~Mosaic

jennymaria1

To be honest I think you are in the wrong forum for that. This forum is a bellydance forum not party costumes. You are welcome to discus anything bellydance, but please don't go adding links to websites that will be seen as spam. Hope you understand my point!
~Mosaic

Yeah mosaic i am getting your point don't you worry about it i will not post any type of link over here.