Thread: newbii!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default newbii!!

helloooo, thought i best introduce myself to you all. im vanessa im 20yrs old married for 7months now to a raf gunner. no children yet been trying for what feels like an eternity (19months) we do have a bunny though called nutmeg, shes black though so not sure where we came up with the name lol. im a housewife as i cant work due to rumatoid athritis, im aslo dislexic so please forgive my spelling errors. as well as having half the afghan dessert in the laptop for tyos lol. i do run a home business though which does pretty much everything from cards to ballgowns. as well as running a charity for PCOS which at the moment is only based on the famous 'facebook' i found the charity only 5days ago so is still really new but forever growning and is being registered in the new year as a recognised charity umm... i think thats about everything lol thanks for letting me join!! xox

Post Thanks / Like

Marhaban (hello)! How are you?

Post Thanks / Like

to the forum. I think Nutmeg is a cute name for a bunny even if it isn't a nutmeg colour Are you a dancer or involved with bellydance in any way?
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)