Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I want to post something, but I do not know where to put it.

Can someone help me out?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IsmailaGodHasHeard View Post
    Can someone help me out?
    It depends what your post is about, as to where it should go. Make the best choice and if it is not correct it will be moved to the right forum.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    It depends what your post is about, as to where it should go. Make the best choice and if it is not correct it will be moved to the right forum.
    ~Mosaic
    I want to ask people who their favorite belly dancer is.

Post Thanks / Like

I want to ask people who their favorite belly dancer is.
    Use the search facility, there are already threads about that subject, there is one in "Dance Styles". You can add to the thread if you wish. Search for "Favourite bellydancer" you'll find it
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    Use the search facility, there are already threads about that subject, there is one in "Dance Styles". You can add to the thread if you wish. Search for "Favourite bellydancer" you'll find it
    ~Mosaic
    Okay.

Post Thanks / Like

Dagnabit, I forgot how to embed a video. Can someone help me with that?

Post Thanks / Like

Dagnabit, I forgot how to embed a video. Can someone help me with that?
    Ismaila, if the video is on YouTube it's super-easy. There's an icon for that on the extreme right. I think you need type or paste only what comes after the ?v= between the pair of brackets. If the video is elsewhere it gets more complicated, but the Internet video category has a sticky thread with instructions.

Apologies if someone already answered. When you posted on the "Who's your favourite bellydancer?" I got an email about it because I posted on that thread months ago.
    Last edited by Erik; 10-29-2011 at 02:01 AM. Reason: grammatical error

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Ismaila, if the video is on YouTube it's super-easy. There's an icon for that on the extreme right. I think you need type or paste only what comes after the ?v= between the pair of brackets. If the video is elsewhere it gets more complicated, but the Internet video category has a sticky thread with instructions.

Apologies if someone already answered. When you posted on the "Whose your favorite belly dancer?" I got an email about it because I posted on that thread months ago.
    I tried that and it did not work, but I will try again. Edit: Thank you for doing it for me.
    Last edited by IsmailaGodHasHeard; 10-29-2011 at 12:24 AM. Reason: I wanted to add something.

Post Thanks / Like

Edit: Thank you for doing it for me.
    You are welcome. I've found my calling to help absolute total strangers on the Internet find the answers they are looking for (provided it isn't immoral or too illegal). I'm a helper!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    You are welcome. I've found my calling to help absolute total strangers on the Internet find the answers they are looking for (provided it isn't immoral or too illegal). I'm a helper!
    You sound nice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast