I want to post something, but I do not know where to put it.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I want to ask people who their favorite belly dancer is.
Use the search facility, there are already threads about that subject, there is one in "Dance Styles". You can add to the thread if you wish. Search for "Favourite bellydancer" you'll find it:D
~Mosaic

Erik

Dagnabit, I forgot how to embed a video. Can someone help me with that?

Ismaila, if the video is on YouTube it's super-easy. There's an icon for that on the extreme right. I think you need type or paste only what comes after the ?v= between the pair of brackets. If the video is elsewhere it gets more complicated, but the Internet video category has a sticky thread with instructions.

Apologies if someone already answered. When you posted on the "Who's your favourite bellydancer?" I got an email about it because I posted on that thread months ago.

Last edited:
Ismaila, if the video is on YouTube it's super-easy. There's an icon for that on the extreme right. I think you need type or paste only what comes after the ?v= between the pair of brackets. If the video is elsewhere it gets more complicated, but the Internet video category has a sticky thread with instructions.

Apologies if someone already answered. When you posted on the "Whose your favorite belly dancer?" I got an email about it because I posted on that thread months ago.

I tried that and it did not work, but I will try again. Edit: Thank you for doing it for me.

Last edited:

Erik

You sound nice. :D

Thanks. I am mostly nice, but sometimes I can be a jerk. Like you I am a Christian who does not regard faith and the dance to be mutually exclusive.

It is somewhat belated, but welcome to the forum, IsmailaGodHasHeard. Hopefully you will find all the information you are looking for here.