Student of belly dance from NH, new to the forum!

Soraya_Dancer

Hello all, my name is Teala (pronounced tee-la) and my stage name is Soraya. I have been dancing for 4 years with a group based out of Maine called Imari and the Sahara Desert Dancers.
I have had the same teacher all this time, and I am looking to branch out and learn new things. I love my teacher but I find that she is not interested in learning new things, where as I am for sure. Also, our group is rather large (in fact i think its the largest in the north east) and with that comes many....personalities (mine is a large one, I know!). I am fed up with the cattiness and now I am considering breaking out on my own, or as a trio with two other dancers who live near me.
Though I have performed dozens and dozens of times with my troupe, my 2 girls and I are doing our first performance as a trio on saturday! We are very excited and hope this will be a door opener for us.

I am looking forward to chatting with you wonderful dancers and learning all I can from different people from different parts of the world!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum. Sounds great that you and 2 friends will branch out on your own, good luck & have fun. Do let us know how it all goes.
~Mosaic