Post Thanks / Like

Default Newbie from New York City

Hello!

My name is Shehnaz (yes, it's my real name) and I was born and raised in NYC. I'm fairly new to practicing bellydancing myself, despite knowing about it all my life and wanting to practice it for the last two years, but alas, there was no opportune time until now .

I'm happy to say that I've started practicing it myself now and am just so glad that I finally pushed myself to start doing it. I think that bellydancing is not only beautiful, but is extremely uplifting and therapeutic as it teaches you to convey so much of yourself through your body and without words. So basically I'm still a novice at dancing but I hope to incorporate this amazing art into my life from now on.

This forum seems to have alot of interesting and knowledgeable dancers on it and I hope to learn alot about the dance while I'm here.

Post Thanks / Like

to the forum. Look forward to hearing about your progress in dance. If you have any questions do ask, and use the search function as often you will find threads that will have answers to your questions
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Mosaic