Crazy Furball Costume by Aziz - $330 including shipping & Basic Sahar -$250

zafirah

Hi I am selling this 'basic' Sahar, only worn twice in perfect condition, but I did some alterations (see below)

Photos here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2505198476922.276447.1461821190&type=1

Measurements

Skirt

Top max 34”
Length 35” front 37” back

Bra . . hard to explain . . see pictures . . I am 32CUK (US - B) and whilst there is plenty of padding the cups are a little too overwhelming for my frame

PLEASE READ:
When Sahar made it it had some crazy crossover straps at the back like this one:

Belly Dance Costumes | Belly Dance Store.com: gallery

I did not feel at all safe in that! So I unpicked the elastic straps from the halter and used a clear bra strap and some decoration (diamante stars etc to mirror that on the skirt) to make a new ordinary back strap. It is totally reversible by sewing the elastic straps back on to the halter. I currently wear it with the halter straps just tied round my neck (benefits of being small in the bust plus a know is more secure than most hooks anyway!). There are photos of my slightly amateur strap alteration job in the photo album

It is currently at 28” but if you changed it back to the crossover or changed my alterered strap it could go bigger . . .the cups would look better on a slightly bigger rib cage than me i think.

It cost $450 new I think, and has only been worn twice for very short performances and in perfect condition - but because of my alterations I’m only looking to take home $250 -

all in including insured and tracked international shipping, paypal etc:

To UK : £163
To Europe: 200EUR
To rest of world: $277 (USD)

Please message me at:

zafiraharabicdance@gmail.com

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

zafirah

Crazy Furball Costume by Aziz - $330 including shipping

Hi, I am also selling this costume:

More photos (including detailed measurements of bra) here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2488537940419.275775.1461821190&type=1

When I got it for some reason there were AB stones all over the 'black' parts of the skirt but not anything else, so I added a lot of Swarovskis to bra and accesories to match.

Underbust 28-34", cups B- C-Dish but check the pictures with measurements.

Skirt 30-38" and longest point 39".

Worn 3 times in perfect condition except a few hotfix have fallen off the skirt.

Including tracked and insured shipping :

to UK: £190 ( £183 if paying by bank transfer/cheque)
to Europe: 232 EUR
to rest of world (USD): $330

Please email me at zafiraharabicdance@gmail.com

Thanks!

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I have moved your Sahar thread into this one as Market Place rules are that you maintain one thread. I have altered the title to reflect the 2 costumes.
~Mosaic

zafirah

Ok, sorry I didn't know!

On other forums people complain if there is more than 1 costume per thread, you can't win LOL

Z