Selling My Top, and Belt.

LunaXJJ

I want to sell my red butterfly top, and matching belt. I don't have them with me at the moment, so I can't give accurate measurements. I'll get those, and photos up later.

The belt itself is too big for me, and I want to get something new. Hopefully this would cover it. What I wanted to ask is if if anyone would be interested. There is a small repair on the skirt to be done, but I have extra beads, and sequins. It'd be good for someone who can fix up the belt; a hook came off, and I had to re-sow it. I recommend adding one or two more hook and eye latches since the belt is on the heavier side.

That said, would there be any takers? Not sure about shipping price yet. It'd be really cheap due to the belt, but I think it'd be easily fixed by anyone with more sowing experience than myself.

LunaXJJ

Belt and the tie around the bust are both forty inches.
Should fit A-C cups, maybe a small D.
Pic:

Personally, I hate this pic, and sorry about the mess. Its an old pic, but its the only one I have of it.

Shipping would cost about $5.20, so as long as an offer is over that, I'm fine. Not looking for a high number, mostly just trying to sell a cheap set to someone who can actually wear it. <3

Last edited: