Thread: Tiazza Rose?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tiazza Rose?

Since joining I've been reading non stop, this place is a wealth of information, any questions I had in my head, there's an answer to.. also a lot of heated sujbects, like Shakira, Sadie, and you tube. Before I bought a dvd, I was self teaching from youtube, was switching from video to video unti I came across a wonderful lady named Tiazza Rose, as far as I know she is a Belly Dancer and because she isn't limited to a 2 hour dvd, she really breaks it down, totally love her.. she's taught me so much.

Here's one of her videos, let me know what you think

Egyptian walk with hip kicks and drops - YouTube
    Last edited by Laya; 11-09-2011 at 09:03 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Based on that video I thought she was quite good. Nice moves and clear instruction. If I remember correctly she was a member here briefly.
    Her egyptian walk is not at all the same as what I learnt as egyptian walk, but there is such a difference in what people name the moves. Just be aware that if you study for another teacher the names might be completely different.

Happy dancing and keep practicing

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I love the way she breaks it down, she's all about making it affordable for ppl, which I love! she has an amazing blog too and posts all her videos on facebook

I've always had an interest in Belly Dance, but this is the first time I've got right into it, I joined this site away back in 2006.. with the intent to learn, and here I am 5 years later just starting the process, and it's really down to her videos, I was like wow I can actually do this lol