hiii am new here :D

Unas

umm , well my name is Mahmoud , have 23 yrs old and am From Egypt

i have my own Bazaar and i do Egyptian international sales for Pharaonic Statues , Papyrus and some Pharaonic's Accessories
i have a Page
@ facebook
Ozymandias Co. | Facebook

Shanazel

Hello and welcome. Do you carry belly dance items? I don't have a facebook account so can't check your site.

Unas

Hello and welcome. Do you carry belly dance items? I don't have a facebook account so can't check your site.

Of course we have Arabic & pharaoh Dancing suites .

by the way , Face book registering doesn't take 2 minutes :))

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum. I have moved your post with the image shack pictures to your thread in market place. Meet & Greet is for introductions. Please keep your marketing in the Market forum and in the same thread that you already started.

I think most of us are on facebook already.
~Mosaic

Unas

Ah okay , am sorry i didn't mean that , i hope u understand my intention , i just wanted to show u some of the products since you don't have a facebook thats all

i give my apologize again Miss :rolleyes:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Ah okay , am sorry i didn't mean that , i hope u understand my intention , i just wanted to show u some of the products since you don't have a facebook thats all

i give my apologize again Miss :rolleyes:
It's OK, I understand that you probably didn't realise. Do take some time to read the forum FAQ & forum stickies like this one in Market Place, they are important and are there to help our members. http://www.bellydanceforums.net/market-place/10703-market-place-policies-read-before-posting.html.

As I mentioned above, many members are on Facebook and the forum also has a Facebook presence:D At the bottom of each forum page you can see a Facebook like button.
~Mosaic