Preferences 2011

Shanazel

Another game thread revived after a 2+ year absence! Aska simple question for the next poster to answer. For example:

Do you prefer...

Raks sharki or beledi?

Next poster answers with his/her preference, then asks the next question.

I'll start:

Do you prefer lycra mermaid skirts or chiffon circle shirts?

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Chiffon circle skirts if I have to have skirts:D I am a dress person and like slightly fully skirts on dresses. (hate to feel like a trussed up old chook in tight/skinny things & I want MV's grandmother :lol:( I'm sure she could make an amazing dress!)

My question
Do you prefer to dance in bare feet, foot paws/undeez or shoes & if shoes what heel height.
~Mosaic

walladah

Bare feet!

provided of course that the floor is clean or that there is a carpet on the floor (much better, for floorwork!).

My question: do you prefer to make your own bellydance stuff or buy it from big (online or dowtown) stores? or maybe from little craftmakers in your town?

jenc

Buy! I'm so NOT a seamstress - although i am hoping to persuade my daughter.

dark, mik or white chocolate?

Shanazel

Dark, even slightly bitter. White chocolate is an abomination and a fraud. :cool:

As a hostess gift from a guest would you prefer to receive a loose bouquet of roses that you can arrange yourself or a mixed arrangement of flowers in a glass vase?

Darshiva

Loose. I'm really picky about my householdy stuff (not that you'd notice from the stuff I have!)

Now back to costumes.... when you bling up a costume - glue gun or needle & thread?

preferences 2011

needle and thread, when having large family dinners (thanksgiving) with flakey relatives would you prefer your water glass filled with aquavit or laudnum:shok:

Shanazel

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm not much of a drinker, but I think I might opt for aquavit in this instance!

Jewel-toned costume colors or pastels?

Amulya

Jewel toned (pastels look yuk on me!)

the bra or the belt:

(and no, you can't have both, I know you want to...)

Shanazel

Oh, I gotta have the denim belts! I do live in cowboy country, after all. They're actually kind of fun in their own oddball way.

Prefer to dance on stage or down on the floor with your audience?

Amulya

That is a hard one, I prefer first on stage and then get into the audience to dance with them, but if I got to choose: with audience.

Belly dance dress or bedlah?