Fun-usual Lime Pro Costume-- CHEAP! £100.00

Razia

SOLD--Fun-usual Lime Pro Costume-- CHEAP! £100.00

Lime green and gold professional lycra costume from Egypt, gently used and in very good condition. I acquired this as a swap and the previous owner took very good care of it. This costume has it all: loads of beaded fringe, WOW-factor, and a unique design that is sure to make an impression! I had the costume professionally altered to include nude sparkly ‘’modesty shorts’’ which are sewn to the waist and hip straps. In addition, I had a gold holographic ruffle sewn to the hem as the skirt was too short for me. If you are shorter, you can simply remove the ruffle. The skirt fits up to the waist (or just below your navel) and zips at the back.

Full costume includes bra, beaded belt/skirt, beaded fringe armband, lycra armband, chiffon veil, and some odds and ends of extra trim for further alterations.

I’m taking a sabbatical from dance next year and purging my dance gear, hence the CHEAP price: £100.00 plus shipping!

Measurements, approx

Bra: small C cup, ribcage is 89cm/35in (16cm/6.5in h, 15cm/6in v)

Waist: 78cm/30in unstretched, 89cm/35in stretched

Hips: hard to measure as you're wearing the modesty shorts under the skirt, but it fits my hips snugly 95cm/37.5 in

Length: measured from waist, 100cm/39.5in without ruffle, or 110cm/43 in with ruffle

Pics

Performance pics by Kathryn Goddard, 2011

Price is £100.00 or $160.00 plus shipping. All sales final. Thanks!

Last edited: