Ranya Renee - London 2012 workshop

jenc

new thread as requested. Ranya has asked interested dancers who can make it between 25th and 27th Jan next year to mail her.

RanyaRenee

Thanks Jen! I should learn how to start a thread by my very own self someday...

I'm also arranging for a small baladi-focused group in Reading one night, most likely, Tues. or Wed. of that week.

Interested folks should also post their interest here so everyone can coordinate preferences. :)

Tezirah

Was lucky enough to attend the workshop that got set up in January this year, but sadly finances won't stretch to it again :(

Mya

Dangit...i'm not going to be in the UK til August of next year...i swear if it's the last thing i do it will be to take workshops with Ranya Renee. *game face on*

RanyaRenee

Hi there,

I will indeed be in London (staying somewhere between the Swiss Cottage and Belsize Park stations on the tube) this coming Tuesday afternoon through Friday early morning, January 24-27. I'll be teaching in Reading Wed. evening, and dancing at Planet Egypt Thurs. evening. Aside from that I'm able to schedule private or small group lessons (either at Ozgen's small studio in London or another location). Email me at ranya @ ranya.net to schedule something, and reply to this thread if you wish to get together with others for this purpose. :)

Hope to see you at Darbukka or for a lesson!

Ranya

RanyaRenee

I just got to London, hanging out with my buddy Ozgen near Belsize Park! :) I'll be teaching in Reading Wed. night, but can teach privates in London either tonight, or Wed. morning, or Thurs. daytime. You can contact me here or better by email, i'll check it again in a little bit. Leave your phone number in the email and i can call you back.

:)
Ranya