Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe I will do such that. thanx.

Post Thanks / Like

I have Sadie's Complete guide. It's really thorough, and I enjoyed it the first time - but I find I'm not using it because it doesn't have a version which runs through all the drills without the explanations, so you can use it as a regular practice session. My DVD remote control is temperamental, so it's too annoying to try to fast-forward through the instructions at the start of each drill.

Post Thanks / Like

okay thanx. I appreciate the advice. I'm still awaiting jennas new dvds. plus ruby totally turkish. and I will NOT buy any more bd dvds until i've mastered the ones i'm doing right now, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

i got Jenna's dvds. i've only done the instructional so far. everything mostly is like review for me, but I DID learn a couple of new things. can't wait to try the practice session. and her dance at the end is cute. i'll let you know more tomorrow.

okay, I just got done doing the practice session. She DOES not teach you the choregraphy for this little piece. its not really "to die for" but its easy enough to learn w/o instruction.

its great. her cues are off a little bit. shes is sometimes off on giving cues and doesn't give enough practice for certain steps. but thers also rewind, lol.

she goes a bit faster so i guess it'll take a while to master this dvd. i know here other one did. but just to let you know.
    Last edited by Shanazel; 12-08-2011 at 12:05 AM. Reason: merge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12