Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I do not deserve this treatment.

Hello, this is IsmailaGodHasHeard. I am very angry right now. I tried to change my password, but you people would not let me. I have now been kicked out of my account. I tried using my old password to get into my account, but I had no luck. I tried using the password that you people sent me, but no luck. I do not deserve to be disrespected like this. If you people are going to send me a password, it should work. I just want to know why I was treated like this.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sitara101 View Post
    Hello, this is IsmailaGodHasHeard. I am very angry right now. I tried to change my password, but you people would not let me. I have now been kicked out of my account. I tried using my old password to get into my account, but I had no luck. I tried using the password that you people sent me, but no luck. I do not deserve to be disrespected like this. If you people are going to send me a password, it should work. I just want to know why I was treated like this.
    I am not sure that I understand why you feel like someone is treating you poorly and are upset. Did the owner or moderator tell you that you were banned or kicked out? If not, it is probably just a login/password problem. This is an online message board. Sometimes not all of the components work the way that they were intended. Sometimes passwords don't work and you can't log in. There is no reason to assume it is some sort of conspiracy against you.

Post Thanks / Like

God forbid, of course, that you try messaging a mod privately and waiting to see if they can fix it (it's been less than 24 hours since you last posted). Much better to post publically and insult those who run this site.

'you people'? seriously? Your manners need some work.

Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes there are problems with loading the site, that's probably what happened. But don't call us 'you people'!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand what could have gone wrong. If you go into User CP and change your password, you are the one who type the old one and the new one to change it. The only thing I can think of is that you somehow typed it wrong without knowing. Otherwise it is some kind of a glitch and not really "our" fault. Please take a moment to calm down and return with a nicer attitude.
    immer glimmer

Post Thanks / Like

I am sorry you feel you have to air your grievances publically. as has been pointed out glitches happen with websites, this forum is no exception. No body has treated you badly, nobody has done anything to your account, "we people" as you call us, don't go around changing passwords etc - we don't have access to such things - public accusations do not go down well. The private message system is the place to contact moderators when having problems such as you are having & we prefer the facts being stated without accusations. We would do our best to sort the problem out. But I see you have opened a new account so that negates that problem. members are only allowed one account - but I understand you wanted to be part of the forum. As a member of the forum please be civil & use the PM system if you are having website problems or contact the site administrator.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Do you really think these people here that you called friend deserved that kind of treatment? Sites get glitchy, its been glitchy recently if you'd had read other threads on here. You have a technical problem and treat us like its out fault, hello if you really considered us friends, you'd know it wasn't a personal issue, its a site issue. This outrage was just disappointing really.

Post Thanks / Like

Look, I am sorry if I pissed you guys off, but you gotta look at this from my point of view. It seemed like you guys banned me so I was little upset, which is understandable. All of this happened just after I asked a question about fusion dancing and fusion music, so I thought that you guys did not want me around anymore. How would you feel if you were me?
    Last edited by Sitara101; 12-03-2011 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Typo.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LilithNoor View Post
    God forbid, of course, that you try messaging a mod privately and waiting to see if they can fix it (it's been less than 24 hours since you last posted). Much better to post publically and insult those who run this site.

'you people'? seriously? Your manners need some work.
    I cannot message a moderator if I am not logged in. Seriously.

Post Thanks / Like

Ismalia, since you made the decision to come in here and rudely make a public accusation against the forum and causing drama, I'm going to make a public statement of my own, instead of pm'ing you and talking to you privately, as you should have done. I'm going to point out some things to you, but I will do so as kindly as possible, although you won't take it as such. First of all, you have not been kicked out. Go back into one of the threads that you posted under the username, "IsmaliaGodHasHeard." Look underneath your username that appears in the left column of your post, in the peach-colored area. If you had been "kicked out," the word "Banned" would appear right underneath your name. This word is not there. Now, look in the very lower-right hand corner of your post. If you had been banned, a red rectangle would appear in this corner. Look at your corner. There is no red rectangle, dear. Therefore, your account under your old username is still active.As has already been pointed out, you probably made a mistake when you tried to change your password.

The members here have shown you kindness and much patience. You have been helped with such issues as learning how to embed videos, and have had your questions answered. However, you have not responded in kind. You start threads, make a one-liner statement without explaining why you feel the way you do (as in your statement in the violin solo thread in which you state the song you posted is "a good fusion piece"). We ask you why you feel this way, but do not reply explaining why you think it's a good fusion song. It's hard to have a meaningful discussion with "hit-and-run" posts, and IMNSHO, is rather rude. We would like to get to know you, but you give us nothing to work with. You just come in here and make vague one-liner statements without any explanation of why you said what you said (your post in this topic is the most I've ever seen you type), you do not reply to any of the questions we ask you regarding your background in bellydance, and a few times, made statements that are obvious in previous posts, or make a statement that is just downright confusing and rather off-kilter, even though technically, it isn't off-topic.

I cannot message a moderator if I am not logged in. Seriously.
    You could have after making your new account. Seriously. :naughty:

Look, I am sorry if I pissed you guys off, but you gotta look at this from my point of view. It seemed like you guys banned me so I was little upset, which is understandable. All of this happened just after I asked a question about fusion dancing and fusion music, so I thought that you guys did not want me around anymore. How would you feel if you were me?
    Moreover, people who claim to be Christian would watch their language more closely, and try not to use such words.

Listen, I'm sorry if any of the above hurts you, but it's all true. You seem to not know how to interact with others, and it makes it rather frustrating to try to carry on a meaningful conversation with you. I don't know what more "we people" can do for you---we have tried our best, but you have to reciprocate.
    Last edited by Farasha Hanem; 12-03-2011 at 04:50 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast