Greetings from Adelaide, Australia

Cinnamon

Hi, THought I better pop in and say hi since I have been reading through the site for a day or so :)

I've been dancing for a few years now, no pro but definately an enthusiast. I also pop over to Egypt any chance I get (when hubby will let me) to buy up on costumes. Then I resell them on eBay and elsewhere to pay for the trip:dance:

Anyway just thought I should say hello.:dance:

Maria_Aya

Welcome girl !!!
I'm a greek-aussie (melb)-italian-egyptian crazy mix (ok the greek part is the most, and maybe the craziest lol)

Welcome and enjoy reading and posting (heyy maybe we meet at Egypt someday)

Maria Aya Athens

Cinnamon

Thanks for the welcome. I may just become a regular addict here :)

Maria, What a background! Wish I could claim something a little interesting. I am afraid I am a direct descendant of a convict with a few other bits and bobs thrown in for variety. Still it doesnt hinder my passion for Egypt and Belly Dance. I dont think I will get to Egypt this year though. Just discovered (quite joyously) that I am expecting my 4th little baby!!! Looks like I am going to have to stick to local classes and get gear shipped over instead.......Ohwell, Next year :D

anyway, I hope I can be a regular contributor.

Cinnamon

Maria_Aya

Ohh my !!!
Congratulations !!!!
Wow its much more interesting to be a mom of 3 and waiting for the fourth and being a bellynut !!!
I just admire women with many kids !!!

Maria Aya:D