The AWESOME! eye makeup tutorial thread

xfiendfyre

What makeup does everyone use? Do you just follow these tutorials and other makeup patterns with drugstore brands or do you buy a special brand?

I use all drugstore, but my favorite brand is NYX. Especially their single eyeshadows.. they're simply wonderful! And they're pretty cheap, too.

I have a whole mess of video links tucked away somewhere on my computer of tutorials that are relevant to this thread. I'll look for them and post them later. As has already been mentioned, MakeupAdikt has some AWESOME middle eastern themed tutorials, honestly I think she has the best ones on YouTube.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Our troupe just did a makeup workshop. The dance sister who taught us is really big into makeup geek. She gave homework, each according to our own eye and facial structure. This was mine:

(I can't get the video to imbed).

Last edited by a moderator:

Glitters

That's amazing! I have grey eyes and I love to do smokey eye makeup! I use to work with MAC. If you guys like I can upload different types of eye makeup that I have done for any kind of help ! :)

shisharoo

Here is a more subtle version of eye makeup. I did this using an inexpensive eye shadow kit. I just dabbed my brush in a little water to make the eye shadow stick to my eyes better. Has anyone tried those eyeshadow tattoos?

Farasha Hanem

Here is a more subtle version of eye makeup. I did this using an inexpensive eye shadow kit. I just dabbed my brush in a little water to make the eye shadow stick to my eyes better. Has anyone tried those eyeshadow tattoos?

I was going to buy some last month at work, only to find we don't carry them anymore. :( Guess I'll have to buy online.