Helloes! i would like to introduce myself~ Kinda

MomoAlkay

Well i recently started belly dancing ~ Likeee 3 weeks ago However i practice it by myself at home because i couldnt find a place in my country that would
teach male dancers so i found this forum and i hope i can get some advice/tips
on belly dancing :D I would really appreciate any kind of help on advices/tips
and i also want to make new friends ~ im 16 andd im from Sultanate Of Oman
(Middle east) thank you for reading <3 (Im not really used to forums so i might
sound stupid). :)

Oh god sorry i posted at the wrong section D:

Last edited:

Lydia

Hi Momo...welcome to the forum ....you are from a lovely country i have performed at the Sheraton Muscat for 1 and half year....i have enjoyed every bit of it!! lovely country very nice people ...so nice to meet you and i hope you will make lots of friends here .....

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum & to the dance:D I have moved your introduction to the meet & Greet area, so don't worry about the wrong place:D It's a shame you can't find anyone to teach you, but keep researching & practising, search the forum for answers to any questions & don't be afraid to ask questions.
~Mosaic

Darshiva

In addition to what Mosaic said, go hang out with the boys of this furm. Many of them have the same issues you've raised re finding a class, so if they haven't got solutions for you they at least have sympathies.

Welcome to the forum.

MomoAlkay

Awwhs thank you Mosaic and Darshiva For the welcome :D And kay ~ ill try and make friends :) But at the mean time ill be studying for my finals which are
starting in about a week so i wont really be active

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Awwhs thank you Mosaic and Darshiva For the welcome :D And kay ~ ill try and make friends :) But at the mean time ill be studying for my finals which are
starting in about a week so i wont really be active
Good luck with your finals. They are important for your future, we will look forward to seeing you around more when they are over.
~Mosaic