Male teen interested in belly dancer

rbshakiro

Hi everyone!!

My name is Roberto, I'm 16, from San Diego, CA.

I am a huge fan of Shakira and she has had such a great impact on me <3

I really like foreign languages - I know Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, and some Arabic

I am really interested in belly dancing. I was even a belly dancer for Halloween - the only guy to do so at my school

I want to learn the moves of both Shakira and Jamil the belly dancer :D

Yes - I know Shakira's dancing is not real belly dancing but I want to learn it - but all the tutorials I see are hard to follow bc they are for women.

I wish Jamil did a tutorial session :p I have no idea what to do.

Farasha Hanem

Hi, Roberto, and welcome! We have wonderful male bellydancers here, and men who are wonderful contributors to bellydance, whether it be supplying costumes, an extensive knowledge, or encouraging enthusiasm. You'll make lots of friends here. :)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I see that other members have given good advice on teachers etc. Good luck & do try to go to a teacher i'm sure you will love it.
~Mosaic

rbshakiro

Thanks everyone :D

If you guys know about naything in Tijuana, Mexico - that would be VERY VERY helpful as well. It would be more accessible for me on weekends :)

MomoAlkay

Oh Emm Eff Gee!!!!!!! Im a HUGE shakira fan too o_o! Anddd i wanna learn her dancing toooooooooo <3! hi5 o/ Hope we can be friends :D!*Excited*!