Gorgeous Velvet Bedlah for Curvy Goddess

Darshiva

It is with great reluctance that I sell this costume due to weight loss. It was a labour of love and I was looking forward to a long & happy time dancing in it, alas it is now way too big for me.

Lovingly hand-pleated costume using my own special stretch cupped-butt belt design. Bling placed tactfully to add sparkle to your shimmies without overwhelming the gloriously lush blue velvet fabric.

Approximate size: 14 EE - 16 E. Fit a very curvy australian size 14 E with plenty of room to grow into.

Selling for $200 plus postage.

Dimensions

Bra:

Cups top to bottom: 8"/20cm
Cups side to side: 9"/24cm
Cups diagonal from strap to centre bridge: 9"/24cm

Straps currently set at (left): 17"/44cm
Straps currently set at (right): 16"/42cm
Straps extra allowance each strap: 1"/2cm

Rib cage: 34"/86cm
Back strap extra allowance each side: 4"/10cm

Belt:

Belt upper hem: 24"/60cm
Belt upper hem (stretched): 40"/100cm

Belt lower hem: 36"/90cm
Belt lower hem (stretched): 44"/116cm

Please note that lower hem has 10 1/2"/1cm pleats that can be unpicked for extra room.

Accessories:

Headband: 20"/51cm
Headband (stretched): 24"/60cm

Old photos:

Rest of the album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.467147959968857.127326.100000209713971&type=1

Last edited:

Darshiva

Thanks. I got bored one night while hubby was working nightshift & got busy with the whiteboard & markers. We couldn't bear to clean it off, so it's permanent now. :D

Farasha Hanem

hates to see you sell your bedlah

There wasn't any way at all you could alter your bedlah? I feel so terribly sad for you! :'( *hugs*

Darshiva

I did have the cups stuffed, but honestly when you get to over 50% padding, it's time to realise it doesn't fit you anymore. ;)

Padding is removed, costume now up for sale.