Post Thanks / Like

Default Do you believe in Santa Claus???

Christmas morning 1:20 a.m. Eastern time.

I'm not sure if I first started dreaming this or heard it after I woke up. But woke up hearing the sound all of us here know very well, the sound of bangles on a hip scarf jingling. And jingling, and jingling and jingling. I rolled over and looked at the clock. Seeing the time I groaned. The jingling continued on and on and on. The first thing that occured to me was that hubby must have bought me a pretty, new, hip scarf for Christmas and put it under the tree without wrapping it and our new kitten must have been having a blast playing with it! I came to this conclusion because all of my belly dance paraphenelia is kept in a snap-top rubbermaid box I keep under the living room couch. I jabbed hubby in the ribs and growled at him for doing such a stupid thing. He grunted and mumbled something that made no sense but I am sure was totally male. I rolled over and went back to sleep.

I got up Christmas morning. I came downstairs, walked the dog, set up the coffee and put the kettle on for tea for me. ( I don't drink coffee. ) Then I went to the Christmas tree to look for the object that woke me up in the middle of the night. No hip scarf. I looked everywhere that darned kitten might drag something like that. No hip scarf anywhere. And nothing else with bells that jingle.

So what woke me up in the middle of the night jingling????? Hmmmmmm.

Indigo Shimmer

Post Thanks / Like

What's Christmas without Santa It could have been his bellydancer elf helper the one who goes to the homes of Bd'ers and of course she'd wear a hipscarf or at least bracelets that jiggle & jangle
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)