Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default My baby is here!

Hi everybody!! I've missed you all so much!! My little man (and the holidays) have taken up most of my time over the last few weeks, so I haven't been able to read the forums, but I wanted to let everybody know that Mom and Baby are doing great!

My baby boy, Dorian Alaric Stewart, was born Nov. 6 at 1:49 am (actually 2:49 but we had daylight saving time change that night) at 6 pounds 15 ounces, and he was 20" long. We did actually have him at the hospital (instead of at home) but we were able to have a "natural" unmedicated child birth, which is what I wanted. He had minor respiratory issues when he was born, since he'd managed to get the cord wrapped around his neck, but they got him out without resorting to a C-section, and after a few minutes he was fine

If somebody can tell me how to post pictures in the forum, I'll post some of him, but otherwise, I'm Amanda Aziyade on facebook, and I have about a million pics of him there Friend me if we aren't already friends and you want to see him

It will be a couple of weeks before I'm back to stalking the internet, but I can't wait to get back to the forums!! I have missed you all so much!!

HUGS!!!!
    Amanda

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, little Dorian! And, welcome back, Aziyade -- we will always be here for you, so feel FREE to spend as much time with your little one as you want. They do grow so fast!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wonderful! Glad you and the baby are doing well

Post Thanks / Like

Wonderful news, enjoy every precious moment, they really do grow up fast

As for inserting pics, at the top of the reply window you will see a little yellow mountain icon, click it and a small box will open place the URL of the photo in there and click OK the pic should appear in your post. Alternatively scroll to the bottom of the page when you open the reply window and you'll see attach files, click manage attachments and a window will open allowing you to upload from your computer, they will appear in your post as thumbnails which when clicked open into larger pics, but there is a size limitation for uploads.

Once again huge congrats on the safe arrival of your little man.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Yay!!! Congratulations Aziyade, enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, MAZEL TOV, Aziyade!
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG hugs to you and little Dorian! I'm so glad you're both doing well. What a wonderful gift this time of year! <3<3<3 Bless you both! <3<3<3<3<3

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats sweetie!

Post Thanks / Like

Many congratulations. Enjoy all the lovely moments!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back... we missed you, too!
    Glad to hear you had a healthy and successful birthing and that your baby is doing well!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast