Tribal fusion and Gypsy style costumes from UK

Sasa

My belly dance class friend and I love thinking about costumes so much!!!!

But...... especially tribal fusion style is still much more popular in the US. And here in UK, it is not as big as in the US, ...yet:(

As for costumes, we have difficulty in finding nice ones here....! (Maybe US people don't know that we have to import quite a lot of things from US such as kuchi jewellery, coins...)

So, we decided to make tribal costumes by ourselves! Our brand is "Boheem".
My friend is the designer of Boheem. This name was taken because of her Roma family roots. (Indeed, when she dances, we can clearly see that dancing is in her blood...)

Here is our first creation!
It's made of vintage lace, turkoman buttons, feather, etc... but the most important ingredient of this bra is "the love for dance":dance::dance::dance::dance:

I have just open this online shop in which Boheem can be found. The shop has been just born, so not many people know it yet. I will be glad if you could have a look at our shop. We have lots of beautiful skirts, shell belts, lesson wear and tribal jewellery.Give us any comments, too:D Thank you!

Nile-Blue UK Belly Dance Costumes - Tribal Fusion / Oriental

jjj

I love the bra and many of the jewelry.

Do you only sell to UK and Japan? You think maybe you can put prices in dollars too for us people in the US :D

Sasa

jjj, thank you for visiting our site!!!

About purring price with dollars, it is a very good point! Probably I should put price in dollars as well. Thank you for your suggestion:D:D We will put dollar when we find the way how to do it!

Paypal allows you to pay in any currency, but as you said, it must be much better to put both currency price.

Sasa

I love the bra and many of the jewelry.

Do you only sell to UK and Japan? You think maybe you can put prices in dollars too for us people in the US :D

Thank you for the suggestion. Now it is able to view US Dollars price as well :)
Nile-Blue UK Belly Dance Costumes - Tribal Fusion / Oriental

Plus we decided to start 20% off for grand opening sale:dance:

We have received so many nice 25 yard skirts and tribal pants, but taking time to take photos...