Dynamic Bellydance Tabla Solo!

nightdancer

You're a fun dancer to watch. You look like you are genuinely having a good time and that translates. The only constructive criticism I can offer is that you may wish to use a more supportive bra. As a costume for someone not quite so "blessed", it would be wonderful, but it doesn't give you the support that you need.

Keep it up :)

Lylle

Thank you for your message. Yes I will definitely do that next time. It was the first time for me dancing with this braw and with a braw in general.
5 more kilos wouldn’t be too bad either :lol:

arcane77

That was great!! Ive watched it three times now! sooo cool :) BRAVO!
Nightdancer's comment about you looking like your having fun and how it translates is so true!

When we are in class we are all so focused and our faces show us looking like we are sitting an exam or something, but when something funny happens or we get to a 'good bit' in our routine everything changes and we all start having fun, loosening up and the dance flows better, even with a few hiccups along the way :D

Manuela

Hi Lylle,
now that was a lot of fun and very original!:clap:
I'll just add one little thing - several times your arm posture looks very angular to me, like around 0:10 . Maybe you intended it this way? I thought I'd mention it just in case you did not ;)

Best wishes! Manuela