How Interested would you be?

lacychenault

I have a few costumers working on making my artwork into reality. They are making real costumes out of the costumes I draw on my belly dancers - you can see my belly dancer gallery here - Belly Dancer Artwork by Lacy Chenault

and here are the zodiac belly dancers, which I just started - Belly Dancer Artwork by Lacy Chenault

They would be limited edition. I was just wondering which drawing would oyu like to see made real (as in the costume)??

Thanks
-Lacy Chenault
The Belly Dancer Artwork of Lacy Chenault
Belly Dancer Artwork by Lacy Chenault

Hi Lacy, All of your prints are exceptionally beautiful! It's a hard choice to pick from, but I think I'm partial to your Nubian Sister;) . I've saved your page to my favorites, your items would make wonderful gifts for my troupe sisters.
Yasmine

Zurah

They're beautiful! I couldn't choose just one, so I have to give my vote to Scarlett and Sura... I especially like the top part of Scarlett's costume, it's unusual. Looking forward to seeing the complete Zodiac series.

Shanazel

Violet and Lacy are very appealing, though I'd prefer beads to feathers on the trim. What a lovely site!

Moon

I looked at some more drawings of you (funny, the sagitarius (which I am) looks a bit like me, lol) and when I saw "the goat" I thought you could also be a very good mehndi artist. Did you ever try?